The Assassin T_1 The Assassin T_1

an interesting start but needs polishing

the style of character is reasonably original but the dialog is repetitive and not very creative. the sound needs work as well. staging was alright i had to debate between 4 and 5 but in the end chose 4 because i think there are one too many elements that are lacking.

Waffle X: Episode Two Waffle X: Episode Two

graphics kick ass

you are hugely talented with a pencil mate. I give it a 4 only because didn't laugh. as soon as you hook up with the right writers, you are going to produce some excellent shizit. The sound could be better but that is just equipment, nothing to do with your talent.

i love america i love america

You should have stayed in school

after your review of our graphics I thought I was coming to see something really professional. Hope you have a day job man cuz this stuff horribly bad.

Sugary-Cupcakes responds:

Oh dude Wade deleted like 4 of my other flashes, this was when i was like 9 and had first got flash like version 3

after that shit happened i neve touch flash again, but if you want to see something spectaclar, just check out my photography in the art forum

Pants! - Episode 1 Pants! - Episode 1

pretty original

Has a lot of good things going for it. All in all I liked it. :D

Awakening Awakening

nice!!!

Everything is good in this. Wish it had been longer. As a constructive criticism, try to optimize it a bit. This took about three times as long as most movies to download and it is only one minute long. Still, dig the style the music and I'm looking forward to another.

SSBM Collab SSBM Collab

boring

If i wanted to watch Nintendo, I would play it. What fun is it to watch a bunch of ripped off characters performing a bunch of game play stuff. I don't mean to me cruel, but I watch this stuff to see up and coming original artists and there is nothing original about more Mario.

LilDwarf responds:

shaddadog bich!

Shroomz 2 Shroomz 2

keep up the good work.

There are a lot of positives in this one. I see a decent amount of planning and a lot of attention to detail (on the gons anyway). Id you do more work try to present a story that people can follow. That will make it more memorable. You are doing great work at 14 years old but dont forget that a real production requires characters and story lines. Don't take this as a bad review onlu a suggestion on how to keep growing your talent. Best of luck,
Kroznot.

Moneybags Moneybags

where do I start

I review most of the flash I watch here because I run a studio and I really like to try to help. Sometimes help isn't that welcome but WTF I try. before you spend all the time animating something ( and I will say you show some promise as an animator) make sure you have a story. this wasn't interesting. It didn't make any sense. If what you love doing is animation, find a friend that can write a story. People come here to be entertained - not to wathch you learn flash.

1NF1LTRAT1ON!!!!! 1NF1LTRAT1ON!!!!!

good choice of music

I love led zeppelin but stick figures don't really count as animation in my book. Try something more original.... please. I can see you worked hard so I didn't blam you - but if you want to entertain people you need some character development and some color - other than red. Blood isn't entertaining when it has been done by so many other people. write a story next time. I know you can produce much better than this because this thing shows the care and attention required to produce really good stuff. good luck

Snubby responds:

Hey come on man I've come from full body that's pretty much all I do, it's just recently I've been doing some little stick animations. Go check out my Duck Luck series page. You've gotta believe me on this mate, stick animations are not easy to make. They just simply aren't. The crap that I make that wins awards, all that crap is very easy to make. This is the first thing I've actually spend some time on, and it's funny because it's the stuff that doesn't do so well. Just try making a decent stick movie, it's really hard.

Edible Castle #2 Edible Castle #2

well produced

but hardly funny, in my opinion. Also graphics need some serious improvement. Voice acting is ok but give them something funny to say next time.

EdibleCastle responds:

hey. how about they say: "GADZOOKS" "BUMBLEWEED" and "RAGINGNIPPLES"?